Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Kids!

Pretty sure I have one of the most hilarious toddlers (and sometimes creepy)!

She's one goofy girl.Here's a few of the things she's said and done recently:

"Mom, Can I have this?" shows me a fortune cookie - we haven't had Chinese in a week or two Me: "Where did you get that"? Turns out she stashed about 6 cookies in various toy bins.

Attempting to get dressed in the AM  Me: "You need to get dressed for Montessori" Her: "But I can't! I need help! I don't know how!" Proceeds to have tantrum. Mind you she goes up to her room ten times per day to change her clothes...by herself...

A creepy one; Climbs into my bed one morning, around 6:30am first thing she says "Mommy, the scary man was talking to me last night" only a little creepy, right? 

Her little brother is following right in her footsteps. Often times I can't tell if he's making sounds or if it's the cat making the sounds. He seriously purrs. Not to mention his funny faces, which he has no clue he is making!

No comments:

Post a Comment