Friday, March 18, 2016

The 3 "R"s

*RATE* *REVIEW*  *REPEAT*



I've been really into these "box" programs recently. I'm not sure what is so intriguing about them - perhaps it's the convenience of delivery or the surprise of not 100% knowing what you are going to receive.


Personally, I love to try new things which is part of the reason why I've joined sites like Influenster.

-Free *full size* stuff?
     Heck yes!
-All I have to do is leave a review?
     You got it!




The more I review items, the more I read reviews before purchasing items. I've even begun to stand in a store and look an item I'm debating about to read reviews! Not for groceries or things like that, but baby stuff, for example. Making sure an item is safe for my family or not going to fall apart after I use it a few times is VERY important to me!

These next few post will be dedicated towards the services I have tried - Door to Door Organics, Hello Fresh, and Home Chef. Each of these had something great to offer. Each have a few things they could work on. Either way, I've enjoyed trying these new services!

I'm not sure how many people actually come across these blog posts, if anyone actually READS the posts - but I hope they help! Even if it's just helping to make a final choice between two different products!



In addition to reviewing these sites I will also be posting personal referral links with each review. Each of these links will give you a percentage off or dollars off your first order. I have yet to pay full price for any of these services!  Keep your eyes peeled for the next few posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment