Sunday, April 3, 2016

Country Crock #MakeItYours

Recently I received one of my awesome VoxBoxes from Influenster! This was a smaller campaign with only one item - a coupon for a free tub of Country Crock! I was super excited, as I already use this brand. I love their varieties - from original, to extra calcium, and honey butter (great for biscuits). Country Crock original is my personal favorite as it's more versatile. I used it in everything, from bread, to veggies, to cookies, to toast!

Here's a link to my PINTREST where I have added some great recipe ideas, including my favorite "Mix In Cookies". This is a base cookie recipe (NOT A COOKIE MIX! 100% Homemade cookies!!!!!) you can add whatever you want into the cookie batter to make any flavor you can think of, and don't forget to follow my Pintrest for other great ideas.

Go buy a tub of Country Crock and try one of the recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment