Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Post Response

Wow! Looks like there are a few readers out there! Exciting!


My Home Chef post received a few hits - which is great. I love this service! Don't forget this link $35 off your first box! (Click for $35 off!) Or enter code Nicholef44 Soon I'll be posting reviews for the following meal box subscription services (some better than others):
  • Marley Spoon 
  • Blue Apron
  • Hello Fresh

In the mean time I'll be posting some awesome recipes. Did you see the egg post from the other day? awesome ideas! All of which I've tried myself. 

I'm really enjoying getting into blogging! Feel free to add comments and questions on posts for some discussion! Keep in mind I do screen the comments to prevent spam. Can't wait to hear from you (the reader!) 







No comments:

Post a Comment