Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Look at my free stuff!

Recently, I receieved what is called a VoxBox from Influenster. All the contents of this box are free! Which was is totally awesome. In this particular box (the Violet Vox Box) I receieved a Goody Athletique headband, a Soy Joy bar, Triple Shine nail polish from Sally Hansen, Not Your Mother's Clean Freak dry shampoo, and Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spa Mask.

Oh my, all of these things were all so wonderful! The Soy Joy was surprisingly delicious, the headband was just plain awesome because I love headbands, and the clay mask smelled soooooooo good! Good enough to eat, even!

The dry shampoo was a new adventure for me, I had never used dry shampoo. It wasn't bad! It's probably not something I would use on a regular basis. It made my hair feel very stiff, like I used too much hairspray. It did remove all of the grease from my hair which was uber exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment