Thursday, December 12, 2013

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak...

Recently I received a bottle of Not Your Mother's Clean Freak dry shampoo. I was a little apprehensive. I had never used a dry shampoo and I was skeptical!

I waited a day or two, as I had washed my hair the day I received my sample (complimentary of Influenster in my Violet Vox Box). I let my hair get a little greasier than normal, as I wanted to see how well the dry shampoo worked!

Much to my surprise, it really did soak up the grease! My hair did feel stiff (like I had used a lot of hair spray) and I would not recommend using it anywhere but on your roots. It does the job though, and has saved me a lot of time this past week.

While I might not use this every day, or every week - it would be great for traveling. It's light, so therefore easy to pack. Especially if you're camping or hiking!

Fun part of this dry shampoo, it briefly turns your hair grey before you brush it out, I thought it was super funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment