Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Little About Me...

Hello all -

I'm thinking a little bit about me would be helpful for those stumbling around the internet and may have come across this blog.

Personally, I don't think I'm super interesting, but things I do are interesting. Or activities I'm involved in - and my kid is the most interesting thing of all (we'll get to her eventually)!

So, this is me - I'm 26 married mom of a ten month old. This is all of us from this past Christmas:



I'm obviously on the left. My daughter was only two weeks old. Now she's a great big 23lb 29in long 10 month old! She cruises around, says "dada" (we're working on "mama") and she's learning to walk! Such a busy busy baby!




My husband and I think we're pretty hilarious. Occasionally we do things like put stick on mustaches on our child. We're awesome parents.




I'm also a pet mom to two dogs and a cat. They each have a very distinctive personality. Dakota is our mix, very smart but high anxiety. Jasper is out lovable lab, he lets the baby crawl all over him, but the poor guys is as dumb as rocks. Then there is Rosco Cat. He's special. Wild. High energy.












Finally, I'm a baker and aspiring pastry chef. I work for a very well known hotel chain and make all kinds of delicious things. I have culinary degree - before acquiring this degree I went to school for History, Business, and French. I guess I'm pretty well rounded. I also have my own at home cupcake business (Cupcaked. Check it out: www.facebook.com/cupcakedlansing )Here's a few of my delicious things:






Well. I guess that's about it...

OH! The whole point about the blog! Ha, I almost forgot. Well, I'm not sure if there really is a point. I really just want to share my experiences, what I've learned, and share some of my inspiration.  I'm also an amateur couponer, I'm huge fan of savings and try to get free stuff when and where I can. From time to time I'll probably post things that seem like ads or what not - but hey, you con't have to read those posts if you don't want to!  Hopefully someone will find this blog useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment