Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sticky Buns!

The title has so many meanings! From my kid having a sticky bum (she managed to stuff 1/2 her jelly sandwich under her legs at lunch) to this delicious batch of sticky buns I just made!

I'm a big Pintrest person, recently I've finally gotten around to making a few of these yummy looking pins!

I tried this recipe HERE.

It was supposed to look like this:














I knew mine wouldn't be as pretty - I only buy the tubes of 5 biscuits because it's just my husband and I, extras would inevitably be tossed. So, I didn't have enough to over lap the edges like in the original picture. They're more of a sticky bun than a cinnamon roll, super caramel-y! AND SO GOOD! The did "fall" after I flipped them onto my plate stand. The smell is to-die for! 


















If you would like to follow me on Pintrest, you can do so here: FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment